Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Manchester
At our clients' practice, they aim to provide the very best veterinary care for pets and they are currently looking for an adaptable and motivated Veterinary Surgeon to help them in their quest to continue doing this! This is a permanent full-time role to join this friendly four branch group, although part-time hours would also be considered.
Our client has been established for over 20 years which started as one state of the art practice and has since grown adding three more branches. They were awarded Tier 2 Small Animal Accredited Practice status in 2007 by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons. Their four state-of-the-art veterinary clinics are fully equipped with medical and surgical facilities. These include:
- Diagnostic Suite
- Operating Theatre
- Preparation Room
- Isolation Ward
- Separate dog and cat wards
- Separate dog and cat waiting areas
- Consulting Rooms
The Role and Candidate:
Our client is looking for a small animal Veterinary Surgeon to join them on full-time basis, where you will be working 4 days per week with no OOHS and excellent weekend rota. You will be joining a friendly team of 10 vets, which includes 4 certificate holders and 2 vets that are working towards theirs.
The Remuneration Package:
In return for all your hard work and dedication, our client is an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Holidays - 5 weeks + Bank holidays.
- CPD - 5 days paid CPD. Budget £1750/annum. Certificate study is encouraged and funded by the practice.
- Salary - £35,000 - £55,000 (Pro-rata) dependent on experience
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS etc.)
- Benefits include a workplace Pension, sick pay & Healthshield
- Part time work considered.
Ref: JN -052021-20439
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details