Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Melksham
Type: Small Animal
Location: Melksham, Wiltshire
Practice Type: A thriving, proudly independent practice with an excellent reputation in the community, they have a new second practice in Melksham which is also fully equipped to provide all services, vets work at both sites.
Team: Run by two veterinary directors who are very hands-on and will offer great support. Excellent support and mentoring, fabulous nursing staff.
Role: They are looking for a sixth vet to join their small and friendly team. The right candidate will have excellent people skills, be a great communicator, be empathetic, and be a good team player.
Hours: Getting the right candidate is important to them so they will happily consider full or part-time applicants.
- Full-time vets work a 4-day week with one Friday night early finish in 3 weeks.
- Saturday mornings rota share only.
- No Sundays or out-of-hours.
- They aim for exceptional standards and great continuity of care. A good rapport with the client is an essential skill as is the ability to work as part of a team.
- They are looking for someone who takes pride in being an excellent general practitioner with ability in all areas of veterinary practice.
- They require a vet with routine surgery and consulting skills.
- A positive attitude and good sense of humour are essential, as is sharing their practice values and a drive to provide an excellent service.
- The successful candidate will be experienced and confident enough to handle sole charge when needed.
Salary: The salary on offer is from £34,000 to £70,000 p/a based on experience
- Interesting and varied caseload in a happy easy going atmosphere
- 5 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays, RCVS/VDS paid
- 1 week paid CPD leave and a generous allowance
Ref: JN -072023-29275
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details