Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Middlesbrough
We are currently working on behalf of a busy practice in Middlesbrough that is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their expanding team. This position will suit a new graduate or experienced Veterinary Surgeon.
You will be joining a dedicated, kind team that works hard to establish solid bonds with colleagues, clients and their pets, continually striving to provide a consistent caring service.
The practice is well established, partner-owned for 12years; flourishing with a wide variety of interesting medical and surgical cases. They have the usual day-to-day diagnostics such as otoscope, ophthalmoscope, tonopen, microscopy, glucometer, and in addition to this digital radiography, in-house catalyst, lasercyte and sedivue, ultrasound, and a good range of orthopaedic equipment primarily for fracture fixation.
A high proportion of their clients are insured, and they also offer financial assistance via Klarna as well as having a PDSA local to eligible clients. They are also spoilt with 3 world-class referral centers within an hour’s drive for clients with whom they have an excellent rapport.
You will be joining an established team led by Practice Partner, including 3 Vets, 5 Nurses working to schedule 3, all fully supported by 5 Client Care Advisors.
The Role and Candidate:
- Your working day will also have time built in for admin and also client prescriptions, time that is often missed off from traditional ways of working, but paramount in being part of what is needed to provide the clinical care and service that is needed by today’s clients.
- With the added attraction of no OOH and no Sundays, this position can be flexed around what is important to you, working patterns are moldable, be it around childcare, study, certificate time, or wellbeing, they acknowledge and respect everyone is individual and their needs will vary, whilst all focusing on the common bond of providing the best clinical care they can.
- Up to a 4-day working week is proposed with the same day off each week, this is negotiable.
- Working 1 in 4 Saturday morning 9-12.30pm is part of the working rota.
In addition to your competitive salary they can offer you;
- Excellent career development opportunities & support, both clinical & non-clinical
- No OOH or Sundays
- Paid Birthday leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical insurance
- Income protection and death in service benefit
- Generous CPD allowance included funded certificates
- Sponsorship for overseas candidates
- Relocation package if needed
- Coaching, mentoring & wellbeing support
- Paid professional memberships- RCVS, VDS, etc.
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -012022-23528
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details