Permanent Veterinary Surgeon, Northampton
We are working with a lovely Veterinary Hospital in Northampton that is looking for an Experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly team on a full-time permanent basis. They are looking for a Vet with a minimum of 2 years in practice experience.
The practice has strong team values and actively supports continuous progression for their team through CPD, internal mentoring, as well as internal promotions. The practice is an RCVS Accredited Veterinary Hospital with facilities including:-
- Digital Radiography
- Blood Analysis
- Full Surgical Facilities
- Ultrasound Diagnosis, Endoscopy, and Laparoscopy
- Orthopaedic and BOAS Surgery
- Dentistry including dental X-Rays
They pride themselves on being a highly skilled and experienced team, offering their clients the highest standard of care by providing a comforting and loving environment to visit. No matter which part of the team their staff members are highly skilled and qualified, they look after their staff so that they can look after their clients.
The Role and Candidate:
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum of two years in practice experience, be confident in both general surgery and medicine, and possess exceptional communication skills.
- They are looking for someone who is friendly and keen to be part of a great team.
- They actively encourage all of their colleagues to take CPD in their chosen area and they have lead nurses now developing the nursing roles in the team which is something they are extremely proud of.
- For all your hard work, they offer generous time-off following inpatient duties.
- You will be required to work four-day weeks plus 2:8 Saturdays Inpatient care rota, 1:8 weeknight, and 1:8 weekend.
In return for all your hard work and dedication, our client is offering a competitive salary that is reflective of skills and experience plus benefits that include:
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays and a day off for your birthday
- £1000 CPD allowance and up to 5 days for CPD, plus Industry-leading group in-house CPD program
- Certificates encouraged and funded
- RCVS/VDS/BVA membership fees paid
- Group wellness program
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare vouchers/flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Generous associate discount
Ref: JN -052021-20400
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details