Permanent Veterinary Surgeon, Northampton
We are working with a lovely Veterinary Hospital in Northampton that is looking for an Experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly team on a full-time permanent basis. They are looking for a Vet with a minimum of 2 years inpractice experience.
The practice has strong team values and actively supports continuous progression for their team through CPD, internal mentoring, as well as internal promotions. The practice is an RCVS Accredited Veterinary Hospital with facilities including:-
- Digital Radiography
- Blood Analysis
- Full Surgical Facilities
- Ultrasound Diagnosis, Endoscopy, and Laparoscopy
- Orthopaedic and BOAS Surgery
- Dentistry including dental X-Rays
They pride themselves on being a highly skilled and experienced team, offering their clients the highest standard of care by providing a comforting and loving environment to visit. No matter which part of the team their staff members are highly skilled and qualified, they look after their staff so that they can look after their clients.
The Role and Candidate:
Our client is looking for an experienced small animal Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a full-time permanent basis. The working rota will include:
- 4-day week 08.30-18.30/08.45-18.45 plus 1:8 in-patient care rota.
- Typical weeknight in-patient care shift is 1pm-9pm plus available for the night nurse to call for advice if required/attend a patient (rarely). Vets Now provide OOHs cover.
- Weekends are Sat 08.30-18.30, Sun 08.00-17.00 plus available for the night nurse to call for advice if required/attend a patient (rarely).
In return for all your hard work and dedication our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits that include:
- 5 weeks annual leave plus BHs and day off for birthday
- £1000 CPD allowance and up to 5 CPD days
- RCVS/VDS/BVA memberships paid
- Employee wellness program incl eyecare vouchers, Flu jabs, cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme and Employee assistance program.
- Certificates encouraged and funded.
Ref: JN -052021-20400
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details