Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Northamptonshire
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Type: Part of a group
Sole charge: Yes
Team Info: They have an experienced and supportive team of 5 vets and 11 Registered Veterinary Nurses.
Facilities: Extensively equipped and recently renovated premises and is 100% small animal.
Hours: Flexible working hours – will ensure you can integrate your family and leisure time and enjoy both fully. They will ensure you start and finish on time with dedicated time set aside for you to catch up with calls, reports, and clinical notes.
OOHs: No out-of-hours work.
Branch work: No
Applicant Requirements: You will be motivated, progressive and ambitious as well as compassionate and committed to client and colleague education. You will aspire to progress both clinically and in a leadership and mentoring role.
Salary: Competitive salary (DOE) - £50,000 - £75,000 p/a (FTE)
Benefits - Subject to (pro-rata)
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the Group Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/ adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
Ref: JN -112021-22986
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details