Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Oxfordshire
Our client looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to further expand their team of dedicated vets and help increase the services they offer to clients.
Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Small Animal
Team: Small team of 4 vets in small animal practice with 4 Nurses and a practice administrator
- Out of hours emergency care
- Fully-equipped laboratory
- Full range of services that you would expect to find in a first opinion vet practice &more!
Hours: This is a full-time position, working 40 hours over 4 days which includes a shared 1 in 4 Saturday morning duties. Part-time applications will also be considered.
Sole Charge: TBC
Branch Work: No
Applicant Requirements: The successful applicant will be a personable, caring team player who understands the value of working within a positive client and team-based culture. The applicant will be able to both work up both medical cases and treat surgical cases independently at a first opinion level.
Salary: They are offering a salary of £40,000 - £60,000 p/a DOE and a generous relocation allowance plus many company benefits including wellbeing support.
Benefits: Excellent Package that includes -
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Relocation packages
- Service-related company sick pay
Ref: JN -052022-25056
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details