Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Part-Time - Leeds
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join our clients' established small animal practice in Leeds, West Yorkshire. This a part-time role working Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday which is a great opportunity to be part of building up this growing clinic with a lovely small team.
Our client has 13 practices, which include a Tier 3 Veterinary Hospital, and their ethos is clinical excellence and putting client/patient care at the heart of everything they do. There is lots of potential here for a keen vet to come in and grow the practice, putting their own stamp on it and seeing it flourish under their care.
The facilities in this practice include:
- A spacious air-conditioned waiting room
- Air-conditioned consulting rooms
- Access to hospital 24hrs a day 365 days a year
- Radiography and ultrasound room
- Dental Facilities
- Surgical theatre
- Pet health advisory service
- Diets, flea and worm control
The Role and Candidate:
Our client is looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join their growing clinic on a part-time permanent basis. The rota TBC but likely minimum of Monand Tues 8:00-20:00, and every other Saturday 10:30-12:30 in a role with lots of independence with case support where required. You will be joining a lovely small team that includes a friendly group of Vets, RVN, AVA, and Receptionists. if you would like exposure to a hospital caseload this role could include time in hospital practice. This is a sole charge role for a confident vet with 5+ years of experience. You are supported by 1 x RVN, 1 x PCA, and 2 veterinary receptionists.
The Remuneration Package:
In return, our client is offering an excellent benefits package (pro-rata for PT) that includes:
- Excellent salary package commensurate with experience
- 6.6weeks holiday (including bank holidays)
- Great links with Paragon Referrals incl regular ‘Learn at Lunch’ seminars with specialists
- Experienced, supportive colleagues (>50% cert holders/studying)
- £2k and 5d CPD, certificates encouraged
Ref: JN -032021-19143
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details