Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Rochdale
Our client looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to further expand their team of dedicated vets and help increase the services they offer to clients.
Role: Clinical Director
Type: Small Animal
Location: Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Practice: Small Animal
Team: Experienced team of 3 vets that you will be joining who are supported by a team of 7 exceptional RVNs, 3 support staff, and an excellent Practice Manager. One of the vets has a certificate in radiography and also has an interest in dental work and orthopedics. They are looking for someone to complement the first opinion team.
Facilities: A well-equipped practice with digital x-ray, ultrasound, and in-house Idexx blood machines.
Hours: This role requires 40 hours to be worked through the week, but there is some flexibility as to how this is worked. There is no out of hours work, but the role would involve working 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
Sole Charge: TBC
Applicant Requirements: The ideal candidate would be an experienced vet, with some history of management although training is provided. Ability to work under local pressures to manage the team, but also be able to meet with management to support the continued success of the practice.
Salary: They are offering a salary of up to £65,000 p/a DOE and a generous relocation allowance plus many company benefits including wellbeing support.
Benefits: Excellent Package that includes -
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
Ref: JN -052022-25325
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details