Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Dronfield
Type: Small Animal and Exotic
Practice Type: Part of a group
Sole charge: Yes
Team Info: A team of 9 Vets, they are supported by 10 RVNs and our client care team.
Facilities: Practice is fully kitted-out with all the usual toys plus a laparoscopic surgical kit and CO2 laser.
- There is a large and varied caseload of both medical and surgical cases and duties are split between consulting, operating, workups, inpatient care, and out-of-hours duties.
- Their client base is split between reptiles, avians and small furries in addition to small animals.
- They also look after two local wildlife parks.
- The sole charge will be required during out of hours.
- They run 30minute initial exotic consults and 15-minute follow-ups as standard to enable them to provide an excellent service to clients and provide an exceptional standard of care to patients.
- Postgraduate studies in all areas are encouraged and supported
Hours: A 4-day week with one day off
Weekends: 1:6 weekends (the week after 1/2-day Monday and Friday off)
Branch work: No
Salary: Competitive Salary of £35,000 - £50,000 p/a (DOE)
Benefits: Extensive package with full details being discussed in the interview
Ref: JN -072021-21466
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details