Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Somerset
Our client looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to further expand their team of dedicated vets and help increase the services they offer to clients.
Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Location: Bridgwater, Somerset
Practice: Small Animal
Team: Friendly, busy, supportive team with four certificate holders including medicine, dermatology, and surgery to help you progress your career. A large team of nurses (8 RVNs) as well as a nurse on-site all night for inpatient care. They also have 4 SVNs and 1ANA.
- Dental X-ray
- In-house blood machines
- 4-day week 08.30 -18.00
- No emergency duty
- 1 in 7 weekends (Saturday/Sunday)
- 1 in 7 Saturday mornings (Monday AM off in lieu)
Sole Charge: No
Branch Work: TBC
- Their ideal applicant will be an experienced vet and all-around surgeon.
- A specialist area/ certificate would be very appealing to this team.
- They are looking for a colleague who strives to provide gold standard veterinary care to their patients and clients.
Salary: £29,000 - £50,000 (Full-time) depending on experience and skills. Plus excellent package.
Ref: JN -042022-24875
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details