Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Southampton
Role: Veterinary Surgeon x2
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Facilities: They have very modern, well equipped and spacious premises with 2 x ops theatres, a separate dental suite, lab, x-ray, and ultrasound,
Practice: They offer a range of clinical services from preventative healthcare through to complex medical, surgical and orthopedic procedures
Role: They are currently increasing their vet team to 9 x WTE. This means they need to recruit 2 x FTE vets. They would be very happy to hear from those who would like to work part-time.
Hours: Their full-time vets work the following shift rota
- 37.5 hrs averaged over 4 weeks
- 1 in 4 weekends
- 4-day week
Branch work: No
- An enthusiastic small animal vet who is passionate about the provision of high-quality service to patients and clients.
- You will be a key participant in the running of this dynamic and forward-thinking clinic, supporting the Head Vet and the rest of the veterinary team.
- You are keen to continually improve your professional knowledge and experience and are an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high-quality treatment.
Salary: Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Salary dependent on experience;
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays;
- Flexible working pattern;
- Values in Actions Awards;
- 5% Pension Contribution;
- Cycle scheme;
- Mindful Living Courses;
- Continuous professional development;
- Group Income Protection;
- Group Life Cover;
- Compassionate leave on the loss of a pet;
- Employee Discount;
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off;
- VDS & RCVS fee’s covered;
- Help@Hand Scheme;
- Free food Friday’s.
Ref: JN -112021-23119
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details