Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Stroud
Type: Small Animal
Location: Stroud, Gloucestershire
Practice Type: Independent practice - This practice has established itself amongst the local community and now provides care to thousands of pets annually. They know as well as anyone that owners consider their pets to be a member of their family. That is why the whole team here at the practice works hard to provide the very best veterinary care services.
Team: They are a 7-vet independent small animal practice. They’re laid back and easygoing with a fun team of friendly vets and nurses. The job is at the main branch where there are lots of people to ask for or give support.
Role: They are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join their high-achieving team at their practice which serves a wide area of West London.
- They all do a mix of consulting and operating each day so no onerous/monotonous days just consulting.
- The practice is well equipped and there is an emphasis on enjoying life meaning they end up enjoying work too; everyone's happier and more friendly.
- They’d like someone conscientious enough to continue the practice’s strong belief in kindness and fairness.
- They all work an average 35-hour week (3.5 days a week for 2 weeks and 4.5 days the third week).
- They have a day off per week and finish at 1 pm on Friday unless (and this is the longer week) it's your turn to do the Friday afternoon/evening and Saturday morning.
- Generally, the rota is 2 x 6.30pm finishes, 1 x 5pm finish and Saturday mornings finish at 12.30pm
- They have an OOH practice to cover the on-call but do look after our own inpatients provided they are stable. This isn't very onerous and often there are no inpatients to check at all.
Skills/Exp: Would consider a new graduate
Salary: Highly competitive salary £40,000-£65,000 p/a (DOE)
The Package: Full details will be discussed in the interview and will include 5 weeks of holiday + bank holidays
Ref: JN -122022-27401
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details