Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Sutton Coldfield
Type: Small Animal
Location: Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Practice: Part of a group
Team: The current clinical team of 3 vets and 8 talented nurses in Sutton Coldfield is headed up by their lead vet
Facilities: They boast a larger than normal and dedicated colleague area, separate cat and dog wards, dental room, dirty procedures room, theatre, and several consult rooms all in a light and airy environment. The surgery also comes fully equipped with an endoscopy, dental X-ray, ultrasound, and an in-house lab.
Role: They are looking for an experienced veterinary surgeon to join them on either a full or part time, permanent basis.
Hours: They are flexible with the working hours and this will include 1 in 4 Saturdays as part of the weekend rota.
Sole Charge: Will also be required so unfortunately, this role is not suitable for graduates.
Applicant Requirements: Ideally they are looking for experienced veterinary surgeons with either an orthopaedic interest or experience in emergency surgery, who will be able to help drive the practice forward to the next level.
- Competitive salary of up to £60,000 commensurate with experience (FTE)
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package of up to £1,500 and 1 months accommodation if applicable
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service; plus annual birthday leave
- Contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, and life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Generous CPD
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Just 1 in 4 Saturdays as part of the weekend rota
- No OOH
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -102022-26842
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details