Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Swansea
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Group practice
Facilities: This is a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery that has been purpose-built to industry-leading standards with state-of-the-art equipment including digital X-ray, theatre, and in-house laboratory facilities. There is planned extension.
Team: You will be joining a team of 2 vets and 1 regular locum vet with 20 years experience, 5 nurses; 2 of them over 20 years qualified and 3 recently qualified, and 3 receptionists.
Hours: The role is full-time, 40 hours per week, and will include a weekend rota of 1 in 3 full weekends, of which Saturday and Sunday will be a sole charge.
OOHS: There are no OOHs, meaning all of our colleagues can enjoy an excellent work/life balance.
- You will be confident with all routine surgical and medical cases and special interests will be welcomed and supported.
- By joining our client you will be part of a team dedicated to providing superb standards of client and animal care and as this role plays a key part within a small, friendly team, the ideal candidate will be adaptable and flexible.
- CPD is actively encouraged in this practice
Branch work: No
Salary: Competitive Salary - Up to £60,000 p/a Depending on experience
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Pension scheme
- Paid memberships – RCVS, BVA, and VDS
- Dedicated CPD allowance including funding towards certificates
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service
- Relocation allowance (direct applications only, no agency)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- And much, much more!
Ref: JN -032022-24632
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details