Permanent Veterinary Surgeon, Warwick
We are currently working with a well-established practice in Warwick that is looking to recruit a permanent Veterinary Surgeon on a full or part-time basis. You will be joining a well-equipped small animal practice that is part of a group of seven sites.
The practice was established some 30+ years ago and has now grown to 7 branches in total, comprising of one Veterinary Hospital and 6 standard General Practices. Six of the 7 sites have radiography and 5 have an ultrasound, with a CT at the main hospital. Each site has regular vets for continuity and where possible the practice endeavors to accommodate the client's choice of a vet. You will be joining a fun, friendly, and highly supportive team. They have seven well-established RCVS accredited surgeries and a hospital with digital radiography, video endoscopy, ultrasound and in-house labs. Great support from certificate holders in surgery, medicine and diagnostic imaging. Newly installed CT and 24-hour on-site nursing support at our hospital with on-site accommodation available for the duty team.
The Role and Candidate:
Our client is looking for an experienced small animal Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a full or part-time permanent basis. They are looking for a vet with two years of clinical experience preferred, although recent graduates would be considered. The duty rota is currently 1-in-17, ensures a good work-life balance.
As a team you will aim to provide:
- Provide the best possible care for each animal as an individual
- Provide a sympathetic, caring, and courteous service to every client
- Charge fees that are fair and commensurate with the level of care they provide
- Maintain the highest standards of animal treatment by keeping knowledge up to date through regular, appropriate training and further education
In return for all your hard work and dedication our client is offering a great salary package and benefits that include:
- 5 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays,
- Medical insurance,
- RCVS and VDS fee paid.
- CPD and certificate ambitions encouraged and supported with enhanced CPD funding
Ref: JN -032021-19453
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details