Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - West Parley
Type: Small Animal
Location: In the West Parley area of Dorset
Practice Type: They are an independent, vet-owned practice with a happy team, a non-hierarchical, relaxed working environment, and amazing support staff.
- This recently refurbished practice incorporates 2 vet consult rooms, and 1 Nurse consult room, with a large prep area, an open plan kennel and cattery, and a large staff room.
- Take full advantage of their large garden and have their own staff car park. Tea, coffee, squash, and fresh fruit are always available.
- Newly replaced practice equipment includes a new ultrasound laptop, rigid endoscope, dental machine, operating theatre light, top of the range incubator which includes an oxygen chamber and nebulizer for their dyspneic and neonate patients.
- As well as having a digital x-ray processor, plus the usual accouterments.
- They are happy to invest in further equipment to support specific interests and skills.
Role: They are seeking an experienced Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon with good clinical and surgical skills to join their awesome team and enjoy blissful clinical freedom. The ideal candidate would have at least two years of in practice experience
Hours: Happy to consider full or part-time
- 8.30 am – 6.30 pm Monday – Friday
- 9 am – 12 pm Saturday
- No on call, No OOH.
Weekend: Saturday Mornings (alternate)
Sole Charge: Some
Branch Work: None
- The team is highly valued, appreciated, and respected.
- Monthly meetings (with lunch and cake) are used to discuss ideas, cases, etc with annual one-to-one meetings to support personal CPD and career aspirations.
- Team nights out bowling, BBQs, trips to Crufts, or just a dog walk on the weekend are regular occurrences.
Accommodation: Yes, available off-site
Vehicle: Can be provided
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary £40,000 - £75,000 p/a FTE
- NEST Workplace Pension Scheme,
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- CPD supported and encouraged
- Company Car available
- Accommodation available
- £1000 relocation support payment
- Work/life balance is actively encouraged.
Ref: JN -062022-25357
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details