Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Wolverhampton
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Small Animal - Pet hospital
Team: They have a supportive & friendly team of experienced vets, registered veterinary nurses, and veterinary care assistants who are also a very sociable team.
- If you want to make a difference and join this amazing organisation, you will be a qualified vet who enjoys working as part of a large and close-knit team providing consistent, quality clinical care.
- You will have strong people skills, be confident in communicating with a wide range of clients and, of course, have a sense of humour.
- They also believe in developing talent across the full range of clinical practice so a willingness to share your skills and lead by example is essential.
- Your passion for what they do will drive you to champion the charity and promote client contributions and always keep an eye on resources suggesting efficiencies wherever possible. They really do listen.
- The work is fast-paced and challenging so they work hard to ensure that you have the work-life balance that suits your needs as well as enabling them to deliver an outstanding service. Ask about the flexible options!
- They close at 6 pm and their out-of-hours service is run at a sister hospital so they have no on-call duties overnight.
- They support whole weekends at their sister site which is covered by a rota across three hospital teams of Vet Surgeons. Any weekends worked come with enhanced pay and stand-down time the following week.
- Work-life balance is very important to them so they are happy to explore flexible and/ or part-time working opportunities.
Support: They understand the importance of personal growth, but also that this means different things to different people. They want to support their employees on this journey, whether it be developing clinical skills, or working towards management goals.
Branch Work: Yes, as above
Salary: Between £35,865 - £46,833 (including allowances) per annum p/a FTE.
Benefits: Some of the many other benefits include:
- 25 days holiday per year with opportunities to buy and sell
- Paid Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance after 12 months
- CPD Allowance of one week and £1000 per year
- Wide range of staff discounts
Ref: JN -032022-24480
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details