Permanent Veterinary Surgeon, Worcester
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a dedicated small animal practice based in Worcester, Worcestershire that is wanting to expand its current team of 4 vets on a permanent basis. Ideally, they are looking for a full-time experienced small animal Veterinary Surgeon but part-time hours would be considered.
Our client specialises in family pets and small animals and is an accredited Veterinary Hospital and dedicated Veterinary Centre offers a one-stop-shop for family pets in Worcestershire – Open 7 days a week and with on-site out of hours and emergency care. The practice cares for dogs, rabbits, and small pets in the large practice, which offers excellent facilities including a CT scanner for pets. The practice is proud to be the vet practice of choice for Guide Dogs for the Blind and West Mercia Police in Worcester. The referral department offers a multi-disciplinary service for vets in CT imaging, Cardiology, General Surgery, Hydrotherapy, McTimoney Manipulation, and Ophthalmology.
The Role and Candidate:
They are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon who wants to join their team at an exciting time and is 100% committed to a long-term veterinary practice career. You must have strong people skills, be outgoing, cheerful, and confident. You will be encouraged to build up your own cases and form long-term relationships with clients with support from experienced colleagues.
- Full-time or part-time applications considered
- 4 days per week, 1 in 4 weekends (Days back for weekends worked)
- No out of hours
In return, they offer:
- Excellent salary - Up to £45,000 p/a (DOE)
- Relocation package offered
- Visa sponsorship available
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday leave
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- External CPD funded
- Extensive free online Linnaeus CPD program
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Enhanced equal family leave
- Wellness program includes:
- Employee assistance program
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Free annual flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Recruitment referral reward scheme.
Ref: JN -052021-20370
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details