Permanent Veterinary Surgeon x2 - Barnet, North London
We are working with a family-run, independent small animal veterinary practice in Barnet, North London that is looking for two experienced Veterinary Surgeons to join them on a full-time permanent basis. The role requires a minimum of 2 years of clinical experience working in small animal practice.
Our client is a family-run, independent veterinary practice – filled with a dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic, and friendly team of vets, nurses, and receptionists, who pride themselves in providing consistently high veterinary care standards for clients and their pets. They work as a close-knit team, where they appreciate everyone for their professional expertise and their contribution to the practice's progress.
They are in the Borough of Barnet, North London – which has brilliant transport links, with easy access to the Piccadilly and Northern tube lines. There is also a fantastic selection of local schools; wonderful green spaces; excellent shopping facilities such as Brent Cross and plenty of places to eat and drink, making it an attractive location for individuals, couples, and families alike!
The Role and Candidate:
Our client is looking for Veterinary Surgeons with a minimum of 2 years of clinical experience working in small animal practice. Consultations and surgeries are shared alongside another vet, with a flexible rota, Monday to Saturday, and no OOH. There is limited inpatient cover required with accommodation available following a 1:2 week rota.
They are looking for a Vet that:
- Can develop long-lasting relationships with clients
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Is confident in their leadership capabilities
- Trusts their knowledge and knows their strengths and weaknesses
- Is patient and kind, specifically in challenging situations
- Has excellent client communication skills and can convey core veterinary concepts to customers in an easily understandable and professional manner
- Enjoys continually learning and sharing their understanding with others.
The Remuneration Package:
In return, our client is offering an excellent package that includes:
- Generous Salary up to £60,000 p/a (DOE) with a bonus incentive scheme
- 36 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health & Travel Cover
- Accommodation may be available
Ref: JN -022021-18744
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details