Permanent Veterinary Surgeon x2 - Glasgow
Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Practice: Part of a group
Team Info: They have an experienced and welcoming team across 7 practices across the Glasgow area
Facilities: They are proud of their purpose-built Veterinary Hospital in Glasgow, which specialises in Orthopaedic referrals as well as primary care all year round. They can offer you a great caseload and kit including an excellent Ultrasound scanner, ECG, Endoscope and Bronchoscope, and regular visiting CT scanning.
Hours: Due to expansion, they are recruiting into two of their teams. These positions are ideal for vets who thrive on being part of a supportive team, building rapport with a longstanding client base, and providing a high level of clinical care for patients. For those looking to expand their caseload and be part of developing a new phase of services in established clinics, this is a perfect opportunity.
Role: Your time will be split between two branches as well as having rota’d time at their hospital practice.
- One of the branches, you will be covering is consulting only and also sole charge, supported by a Patient Care Assistant (PCA) and reception team.
- You will work in conjunction with the second branch which is fully equipped with sterile theatre, x-ray, dental, lab, and consults. Your time there will include operating and consulting, supported by another vet, Registered Veterinary Nurses (RVN), PCAs, and receptionists.
- you will also have regular rota'd days at the group's hospital practice allowing you to follow more advanced cases and have direct access to the wonderful services and facilities within the hospital.
Weekends: Weekends are split equally between the team working either Saturday or Sunday when on the weekend rota.
Salary: Competitive salary of up to £60,000 p/a reflective of skills and experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday Leave
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- External CPD funded
- Extensive free online Linnaeus CPD programs
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Enhanced equal family leave
- Wellness program includes:
- Employee assistance program
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Free annual flu jab
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Recruitment referral reward scheme.
Other Info: They are proud of the career progression they can offer within the company. There are leadership and mentorship roles within the group too, as well as opportunities to move into clinical and non-clinical roles within the wider group. Together, they can provide the highest standards in pet care and achieve their collective Purpose: A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.
Ref: JN -072022-25731
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details