Registered Veterinary Nurse - 12 months FTC - Southampton
Role: Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Contract Type: 1-year Fixed Term Contract
Sole charge: No
Practice: They offer a range of clinical services from preventative healthcare through to complex medical, surgical and orthopedic procedures
Facilities: They have superb, spacious, purpose-built surroundings with operating theatres, multiple consulting rooms, digital x-ray, and an up-to-date Idexx in-house laboratory.
Hours: Full-time, your standard working hours will be an average of 37.5 hours per week (Part-time would be considered)
Weekends: Including a minimum of 1 in 4 weekends.
Branch work: No
- An enthusiastic veterinary nurse who is passionate about the provision of high-quality service to patients and clients.
- A key participant in the running of our dynamic and forward-thinking clinic in Southampton supporting the rest of the nursing team.
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their professional knowledge and experience and are an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high quality treatment.
- You will need to be qualified and registered to apply.
Salary: Competitive Salary - between £20,000-£24,000 p/a FTE (DOE)
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays;
- Flexible working pattern;
- Compassionate leave at the loss of a pet;
- Continuous professional development;
- VDS Listing
- RCVS fees covered;
- £300 CPD allowance/ 3 days;
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period);
- Group Life Cover;
- Employee Assistant Programme;
- Mindful Living;
- Employee discount;
- Cycle Scheme;
- Free lunch Fridays.
Ref: JN -072021-21595
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details