Permanent Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care Specialist - Australia
This is an exciting opportunity for an Emergency and Critical Care Specialist to join the Veterinary Referral Hospital on a full-time permanent basis.
Type: Small Animal
Location: Open to locations across Australia
Facilities: They pride themselves on being a patient-focused practice and delivering treatment that has the patient’s best interest in mind. They also believe in a team approach to patient care, recognising that optimum patient care may require the involvement of more than one specialist. They have state-of-the-art Imaging facilities including fluoroscopy, 16 slices CT and a 1.5T MRI, and dedicated experienced radiographers.
Team: You will be working with an established team close-knit team of ECC Clinicians and Nurses
Role: They are currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care Specialist to join their wonderful Emergency and Critical Care team, to make the most of the brand-new facilities, and provide the best care to patients and their families.
Hours: Permanent full-time position - full details will be discussed on an individual bases
- The ideal applicant will be motivated, committed to patient care, and share a vision for a collaborative working environment, where referring veterinarians and pet owners receive personal gold standard service.
- This position requires interaction with a large team of specialists, veterinarians, and nurses.
- Good communications skills and the ability to work as a team are essential.
- A strong commitment to continued professional development is also desirable.
- Be eligible to register as a veterinarian in Victoria and be qualified as a specialist in Emergency and Critical Care, Fellow (ANZCVS) or Diplomate (ACVECC, ECVECC).
- If you have finished an approved residency training program in emergency and critical care and are eligible to sit a certification, we would be interested in hearing from you
In return they offer:
- Migration support is available and financial support for relocation is on offer for international Vets
- Exceptional continuing education and support in ongoing professional development
- Paid Parental Leave scheme for all new parents
- Excellent work-life balance
- Collaborating with a national network of like-minded dedicated specialists, interns, vets, nurses, and support team members
- Employee discounts and social events
Ref: JN -012022-23913
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more details
Call: 020 3941 0957