Permanent Small Animal Internal Medicine Specialist - Australia
Type: Small Animal
Location: Open to locations across Australia
Facilities: They pride themselves on high-quality around the clock care provided by their highly trained team. The facility has 2 surgical theatres, a treatment area, and a dedicated room for CT and X-rays. The expansion of services has led the practice to build a new purpose-built 1100 square meters (approx. 12,000 square feet).
Team: The referral service is comprised of specialist surgeons including an orthopaedic surgeon, soft tissue surgeon, and a Medicine specialist. The team is supported by Residents, Interns, and highly qualified vet nurses.
Role: They are currently seeking an Internal Medicine Specialist to join their growing team:
- Successful candidates will be able to take on cases independently but remain part of a group for support and discussion.
- Their specialists are supported by an expertly trained and highly experienced team of veterinary professionals and are expected to lead by example, sharing their knowledge and experience with others so they can grow together.
- They are keen to hear from Veterinarians who have finished Residency programs and are studying for board certification.
- Team fit is very important to us, so we are looking for individuals who have excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills and have a passion for outcomes, patient care, and excellent clinical service.
Hours: Flexible work arrangements including a 4-day working week. They offer referral services Monday to Friday 8 am to 6 pm and emergency care all other hours.
The Package: A very competitive salary package is on offer, including:
- Sign-on bonus
- Participation in incentive plans plus relocation
- Strong opportunities for career development and progression
- Sign-on bonus, relocation plus excellent salary and staff benefits
- Highly skilled and experienced colleagues and support staff
Other Info: We can discuss what location would best suit your needs as we have vacancies across Australia.
Ref: JN -012022-23912
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more details
Call: 020 3941 0957