Small Animal Vet - Medicine Certificate - Or willing to enroll in a medical certificate
Se4rch is working with an independent, private, Small Animal and Exotics hospital in Hong Kong which is searching for an experienced day vet with a keen interest in Medicine, ECC, or Imaging ideally with a certificate.
Our client operates a twenty-four-hour hospital which has been established for 23 years, founded by a team of British Vets in a fantastic area of Hong Kong, close to the sea, mountains, and country parks and only 30 minutes drive to Central Hong Kong.
The hospital is a progressive, well organised, busy, 24-hour hospital aiming to provide the highest standards of care and compassion for all patients. There is a 50% dog & cat caseload, with 10 full-time veterinarians.
Hong Kong is one of the safest cities in the world to live and has performed well with the COVID-19 crisis, having an extensive testing and quarantine system in place. HK has been through its third wave, and although there have been strong and enforced restrictions there have been no lockdowns. The hospital has continued to run fairly normally and smoothly, although there have been at times restricted clients per consultation, and limited visiting.
• an experienced small animal vet with (or who wants to work towards) a further qualification preferably in Small Animal Medicine, Emergency/ Critical Care or Imaging.
• an enthusiastic, hard-working, eager-to-learn vet, who is a good communicator.
• a happy team member, who will support less experienced vets.
• exceptional facilities and equipment to provide advanced diagnostics on all species including CT and multiple endoscopes, including laparoscopic surgery.
• well equipped in-house lab.
• fantastic nursing team to provide the best care for cases in hospital.
• excellent support from vet nurses and vet assistants in consultation.
• great clients, who mostly support the gold standard recommendations we make.
• base salary: around £ 70,000 per year with production bonus, can reach over £100,000 per year
• two weeks CPD leave with an allowance of around £1 500.00 per year.
• 5 day week with regular weekend work
• annual leave: 20 days plus 12 days public holiday
• Life in an exciting city!
Candidates need to have graduated from Hong Kong VSB’s Schedule 1 or 2 Universities, which include UK, USA, Australian, New Zealand, and South African graduates. (but not most European universities) in order to register.
Ref: JN -112020-17679
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more details
Call: 020 3941 0957