Se4rch Veterinary Specialists are representing a private veterinary emergency centre based in the Yakima area of Washington - USA.
If you’re an Emergency doctor who enjoys performing surgery, and also wants to collaborate with other specialties, our client is an emergency only facility, however you will have access to our clients network of hospital doctors across the USA including Criticalists, Surgeons, Neurologists, Internists and Anesthesiologists. The hospital has a strong team of technicians and staff, too. This region is a dream for hikers, bikers, skiiers, fishing enthusiasts, golfers, swimmers. Located in the Yakima Valle, you will also have access to wineries, breweries and cideries, and excellent farm-to-table dining.
Who we are:
This emergency hospital is is a part of a larger network of emergency and specialty hospitals that is synonymous with collaborative care operating to the highest level of specialised, compassionate, and collaborative veterinary care in the industry.
Who you are:
If you an experienced or internship-trained emergency doctor who enjoys surgery, and wants to work with a stellar team of technicians and staff, we would love to speak with you.
- Part-time or full-time positions available, and modified work schedules if needed.
Compensation and perks:
- Equity plan for Associates - option to purchase
- Get paid to learn! We offer a CE stipend for continuing education and coursework as you continue your journey
- Relocation assistance is always an option
- The package for this role also includes medical, dental, and vision, flexible spending, commuter benefits, and a 401(k) retirement plan that can include company contributions of up to 3% each year. Our client also offers a generous educational assistance program that supports ongoing learning and development + four weeks of paid time off, plus paid holidays.
To apply to this role or for more information, please contact - firstname.lastname@example.org