We are currently recruiting a full-time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a feline practice based in Oxfordshire, who offer exciting surgeries and a varied role!
Our client is a feline only veterinary surgery offering both first opinion and referral medicine services. It is a rapidly developing practice with good prospects for further expansion in the coming years.
Their service is based on the following principles:
• Cats can relax in an environment in which they feel happy, content and not threatened by strange smells and noises often found in mixed practice.
• They want owners to feel reassured by the fact their cat is in very capable hands as they concentrate specifically on feline medicine they can ensure that their time, attention and skills are focused entirely on cat's well-being.
• All their vets and nurses are professionally qualified and experienced, and all share a passion for cats and their welfare.
• With a gold-standard appointment length of 20 minutes, they provide clients with the space to talk and ask questions. They want clients to be well informed and comfortable with the care being given to their cats.
• As a specialist practice, they also provide a referral service for other vets to help with their more complex cases.
This is a full-time role, working with both first opinion and referral cases. The working hours will be 40 per week, working 4 x 10-hour shifts rota'd between 08:00 & 19:00.
The weekend rota will be 1:4 Saturdays, working 8:30 am - 2:30 pm and Sunday 8:30 am - 12:30 pm and there is time given back in lieu for this (3 day week after working the weekend). There are also no out of hours required for this role.
This is a well-known and highly respected practice and has specialist vets working there, so you will have the chance to see cutting edge and exciting surgeries. You don't need to have referral experience for this role as the practice are happy to train and develop their nurses. First opinion duties include running nurse clinics and other general duties, making sure that all your nursing skills are fully utilised.
The salary on offer will be £18,000 - £23,000 and is negotiable, dependant on experience. There is also a CPD allowance on offer of around £500 per annum which is also negotiable, along with this there is plenty of in-house training.
To qualify for this position, you must be fully registered with the RCVS and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
What happens next: Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch if you have been successful.
To discuss the role in more details:
Please call or email our team to discuss the specific details for this role such as practice details, exact location, salaries or any other queries you may have. Please also quote reference PW/27021 when enquiring about this vacancy.
To have a no obligation confidential discussion or to enquire about other positions in this area please contact us today on 01423 701 321, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit4vets are specialist recruiters for the veterinary industry and act as an employment agency for the supply of permanent staff and an employment business for the supply of locum staff, to view more positions like this, visit http://www.recruit4vets.co.uk you can also find us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/recruit4vets