Our client is looking to recruit a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon on a permanent basis to start at their practice on the South Coast of West Sussex.
This practice is part of a group which includes nurse training sites and a registered veterinary hospital.
This practice offers services and facilities that include –
- Consultations by appointment
- Practice staffed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Wide range of diagnostic equipment, including digital X-ray, ultrasound, in-house laboratory and endoscope to ensure the best clinical investigations for pets
- Separate dog and cat wards to reduce stress levels (especially for cats!)
- Isolation ward to reduce risk of cross-infection
- Experienced team of vets and nurses offering excellent orthopaedic, exotic, surgical and diagnostic services
- Free nurse clinic services providing puppy parties, weight loss clinics, geriatric services, adolescent clubs and general pet health care advice
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy practice with a really great team of 6 Vets and a team of nurses.
This is a full-time position working 4.5 days per week, with a weekend rota that includes -
3:8 Saturday morning and 1:8 Saturday all day.
The out of hours rota includes -
1:8 week of nights - starting Saturday pm until the following Saturday am (with Mon-Fri daytime off)
In return, our client offers a competitive salary that is reflective of experience.
Type: Permanent Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Hours: Full time - 4.5 days a week
OOH: 1:8 week of nights
Weekends: 3:8 Saturdays am and 1:8 Saturday all day
Sole Charge: Yes
Salary: A Competitive salary that is reflective of experience.
To qualify for this position you must be fully registered with the RCVS and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
What happens next:
Please call or email our team to discuss the specific details for this role such as practice details, exact location, salaries or any other queries you may have. Please also quote reference AK/25649 when enquiring about this vacancy.
To have a no obligation confidential discussion or to enquire about other positions in this area please contact us today on 01423 701 321, alternatively email email@example.com
Recruit4vets are specialist recruiters for the veterinary industry and act as an employment agency for the supply of permanent staff and an employment business for the supply of locum staff, to view more positions like this, visit http://www.recruit4vets.co.uk you can also find us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/recruit4vets