We are working with a well-established Tier 2 Small Animal Veterinary Practice in the Greater Manchester area that is looking for two Veterinary Surgeons to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client has been serving the Greater Manchester area for 20 years. Their mission is to deliver outstanding care for patients and clients alike. They do this by investing in staff and facilities, which include digital x-ray, dental radiography, ultrasound machines, flexible endoscopy, and in-house laboratory machines. They are the Veterinary clinic of choice for several local animal rescue centres (Millstream and Pennine Pen), in addition to the Manchester Dogs Trust Rehoming Centre.
They have a large friendly team that consists of 10 Veterinary Surgeons, a team of RVN, and front of house.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a full-time permanent role, where you will be working 40 hours per week. That will include a 4 day week (3 × 8:00-18:00 and 1 × 9:00-19:00) with a 1-hour lunch break. The weekends are currently 1:8 - Sat (9:00-17:00) and Sun (9:00-15:00) and 2:8 Sat Mornings (9:00-13:00), in the future it is planned for the weekend rota to decrease to 1:10 full weekends and 2:10 Saturday mornings
The Remuneration Package:
In return for all your hard work and dedication, our client is an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Salary - Dependent on experience (Range £35,000-£50,000 p/a).
- Holidays- 5 weeks + Bank holidays. Rising to 6 weeks + BHs (dependant on the length of service).
- CPD- 5 days paid CPD. Budget £1500+ per annum. Certificates encouraged and funded beyond this for the right candidate.
- Additionally, RCVS & VDS fees are paid.
- Pension contribution, Sick pay provided, and Healthshield cover (after 3 months of service).
Ref: JN -112020-17655
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details