Do you know someone amazing in the veterinary industry looking for work? Refer them to us and we will send you £500* if we successfully place them into a new permanent position.
Just complete the form below with your details and the name of the person you are referring so we can contact them and get the ball rolling for their perfect role.
- For a referral to qualify it must be submitted to Recruit4vets via our dedicated referral form and must contain the referrals name, profession and contact details.
- The referral must be aware that they are being referred.
- The referral must be either a Veterinary Surgeon or a Veterinary Nurse.
- The referral must not have previously applied for the position to which they are being referred.
- The referral must not have been in contact with Recruit4vets during the last 6 months.
- Only one referral payment can be given per referral. If a referral is referred by more than one referrer, the first referral received will be the one rewarded.
- The referee is entitled to the referral amount stated.
- The referral amount will only be paid upon Recruit4vets receiving full payment from the end client or after the probation rebate period has expired whichever is later.
- £500 will be paid for a referral successfully placed in a permanent position.
- Payments are subject to tax and NI deductions and will only be paid via an approved umbrella company or the referrers own limited company. Payments are non-transferable.
- Recruit4vets reserves the right to reject a referral payment request; a) If the referral has previously applied for the position they are being referred for b) If the referral has not met the qualifying criteria, terms and conditions. c) If Recruit4vets sees fit to do so, due to any reason or circumstance that they deem to be justified.
- Recruit4vets reserves the right; to vary the terms and conditions of the refer a friend scheme at its absolute discretion, to cancel or discontinue the referral scheme without having to pay any outstanding claims, to introduce a replacement scheme.