Locum Vet - Croydon - Mid May - End July/August
- Role: Locum Veterinary Surgeon
- Type: Small Animal
- Location: Croydon, Greater London
- (easy to reach from Central London - they are a 15minute walk (or short bus ride) from East Croydon train station or a 2-minute walk from South Croydon train station, they also have a staff car park.)
- Start: Mid May
- Finish: End of July/August (to cover a recruitment gap and maternity leave)
- Hours: Ideally, they are looking for someone to cover Monday-Friday but would be very happy to have someone (or two someones) for fewer days per week. If a vet wants to consult only they can also accommodate that.
- Shifts: Vet shifts are 8am-4.30pm (ops), 8.30-5pm (consults or ops), 9-5.30pm (consults) and 10.30-7pm (consults and late ops). All shifts include a one-hour lunch break (unpaid).
- Consults: A busy small animal practice currently with 15-minute appointments,
- OOH: They do not have OOH - this is offsite and there will be no Saturday working.
- Weekends: None
- Accommodation: No
- Pay Rate: Competitive salary, subject to experience
- Ref: JN -042022-24903
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details