Locum Vet - Salisbury - February - Ongoing
- Role: Locum Veterinary Surgeon
- Type: Small Animal
- Location: Salisbury
- Team and practices: To work with a team of 7 vets including working with Clinical Directors, a nursing team of 7 and a reception team of 11 to cover their three branches - Salisbury, Amesbury, and Wilton
- Start Date: February 2022
- End Date: Ongoing
- Hours: Would consider 4 or 5 days a week (Monday-Friday) and would need to be included in the weekend rota of 1 in 4 Saturday morning 09:00-12:30.
- Consults: 15 minutes appointments - Consults run from 09:00-12:15 and 14:00-18:15 with breaks
- Sole Charge: Sole Vet in sub-branches
- Skills/Duties: Good surgical skills required, be able to be left in sole charge, and provide inpatient cover at the main branch in Salisbury. Possible day surgery once a week in their Amesbury branch
- Duties: You would need to have excellent surgical skills and be used to sole charge as you will be required to work in their sub-branches in Amesbury and Wilton.
- Branch work: Yes - local branches
- Accommodation: Self-contained accommodation can be provided
- Vehicle: Own car/driving licence essential.
- Other: Must have strong surgical skills
- Pay Rate: Negotiable / Dependent on Experience
- Ref: JN -122021-23439
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details