Permanent Clinical Director - Eastbourne, East Sussex
Type: Small Animal
Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex
Practice Type: Part of group
Team: Their team of 11 vets and 15 RVNs work across 4 sites, with the 3 branch surgeries feeding into the main centre in Eastbourne for procedures and hospitalisation.
Facilities: They are RCVS accredited, and their long-standing team is very passionate about their patients' care. Continuity is something their clients appreciate, along with quality service. They have an interesting caseload and work to a very high clinical standard with the aid of some fantastic equipment and separate dog, cat, rabbit, and isolation wards! Being located in Eastbourne provides an opportunity for a great lifestyle situated at the edge of the South Downs and by the beach so ideal for swimmers, paddle boarders, and rowers!
Role: This is a wonderful opportunity to join a progressive Small Animal practice on the South Coast as a Clinical Director.
Hours: Full-time – 40 hours over 4 or 5 days
Your role and responsibilities:
- A Clinical Director position is available in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- The successful candidate will have proven experience in a leadership role, and the ability to demonstrate clear financial understanding. They will also demonstrate good clinical skill levels, to be able to support and develop the clinical teams. This role will include both clinical and administration work, supported by the senior leadership team.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone to progress their career in a forward-thinking and supportive practice, with a great foundation of support.
Salary: Up to £75,000 p/a (negotiable depending on experience)
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays and Birthday Leave
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- External CPD funded
- Extensive free online Linnaeus CPD program
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Enhanced equal family leave
- E-car salary sacrifice scheme
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Recruitment referral reward scheme
- Wellness program including:
- Employee assistance program
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Free annual Flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
Ref: JN -122023-30212
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details