Permanent Clinical Manager - Essex
Type: Small Animal
Location: Working between two practices in Essex
Practice Type: Independent practice
Services: The practice provides a full range of services and their veterinary care is underpinned by the use of a full range of modern treatments
Role: This role is for Clinical Manager and you must be an RVN for this role.
- Responsible for stock pricing, PSS, oversee for all clinical teams, staff inductions, SOPS and Protocols, case management reviews, team meetings, PM software for treatment plans, rep meetings & deals, and new product introduction.
- To include a review of night team cases.
- Responsible for emergency nurse cover
- 37.5 hour average working week
- Generally, 9-5 with half-hour lunch, unless covering nurse shift
- Shifts between the two practices, predominantly Mondays/Thursdays/Fridays at Woodham and Tuesdays/Wednesdays at Rainham
- Part of the Rainham bank holiday rota - equates to 1 or 2 per annum
Salary: Around £30,000-£32,000 p.a (DOE)
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS paid
- CPD allowance
Ref: JN -042022-24822
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details