Permanent Compliance and Clinical Training Officer - Registered Veterinary Nurse
Job Title: Permanent Compliance and Clinical Training Officer
Type: Small Animal
Location: Northwich, Cheshire
Practice Type: This practice is part of a larger group
- The job holder will ensure that all team members across the Group practices are trained and compliant with protocols and systems needed to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- You will work as part of the central training team in delivering new employee inductions, IT and phone system training, ensuring Standard Operating Procedures are maintained and updated and that practices are meeting Health and Safety requirements.
- Previous veterinary knowledge is required (ideally clinical) alongside previous experience of working with a practice management system.
- The job holder will need to be an effective communicator with prior experience in coaching/mentoring, training, and maximising the performance of individuals and teams.
- This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours Monday to Friday (so no more weekends!!!!).
- The job holder will work from an office based in Northwich but will be expected to travel extensively between the practices.
Salary and Benefits: They offer competitive rates of pay alongside a generous benefits package which will be discussed in full in the interview
Ref: JN -032022-24324
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details