Permanent Duty Head Veterinary Nurse - Luton
Type: Small Animal
Practice: An independent, first opinion mixed practice, comprising three surgeries. Located in Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, with an excellent airport, train, and motorway links. They are RCVS accredited and provide SVN training through the College of Animal Welfare. They are privileged to have the experience and dedication of their supportive clinicians, nurses, reception, and administration teams.
- Surgery (all forms)
- Pulse Oximeter
- Laboratories at all three surgeries
Role: They are looking for a deputy head RVN to join their friendly teams to cover duties in their main Luton surgery. Caring for both medical and surgical patients post-op, assisting vets in theatre/prep, with the opportunity to set up nurse clinics. RCVS accredited and nurse training centre, a qualified clinical coach, or willing to train as a clinical coach to support SVN training and development.
- This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
- No OOH, Sundays, or bank holidays.
- To include some Saturday mornings working on a shared rota basis.
Skills/Exp: The successful candidate will be a proactive, organised, efficient, and enthusiastic individual dedicated to delivering outstanding care. They must be a good communicator and enjoy working as part of a team.
Salary: Salary from £26,000 plus, depending on experience.
- CPD is encouraged with a generous CPD allowance.
- VDS and RCVS fees are paid, plus one other membership of your choice.
- Employer contribution pension scheme,
- Staff discount,
- Birthday day off,
- 20 days holiday, plus holiday allowance increasing annually.
Ref: JN -042022-24972
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details