Permanent Float Registered Veterinary Nurse - West London
Type: Small Animal
Location: West London
Practice Type: They are a well-established, RCVS accredited, small animal primary care practice that covers the locations of London, Hertfordshire, and Cambridgeshire
Services/Facilities: Alongside all their primary care services they also have four 24 hour continuous care hospitals made up of their highly certified specialists and general practice staff to ensure the highest form of veterinary care for the benefits of pets and clients alike.
Role: This is a fantastic opportunity for an RVN that enjoys the diversity of locuming but wishes to have the additional perks and stability that a permanent role can offer.
Hours: Full-time 42 hours/week on average, including 1:4 weekends (on average). Some night shift cover may also be required
This role can offer:
- You will be based in some of our clients' practices across North London - 7 practices in total
- It will be a great chance to work within a large, supportive and friendly team across a number of sites, fully utilising your nursing skills in a varied and rewarding role.
- They recognise this role requires a high level of flexibility, and this is reflected in the enhanced salary offered.
Salary: Highly competitive salary - £27,000 to £35,000 p/a (DOE)
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata) plus bank holidays
- Additional paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with two days off to attend (higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Access to over 150 hours of pre-recorded CPD delivered by Group expert clinicians and nurses
- Gym membership discount
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Ref: JN -012022-23613
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details