Permanent Full-Time Veterinary Surgeon - Exeter
Our client is looking for a full-time Veterinary Surgeon to join them at their successful and growing practice in Exeter on a permanent basis.
Exeter is a vibrant city, offering a vast array of shopping, cultural, and dining opportunities alongside a serious sporting heritage. Just 10 miles from the beautiful coastline and sandwiched between Dartmoor and the East Devon area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this is an ideal location for anyone looking to make great beaches, great food, and a great work/life balance part of their every day, and a relocation package would be considered for the right candidate. The practice has a growing client base and a fantastic reputation locally and further afield. They have a large variety of cases which allows for great exposure and development opportunities. The practice is purpose-built with state-of-the-art, modern equipment including; Ultrasound, Digital x-ray, Endoscopy, Laser, Dental X-Ray, Lab Equipment, Electro Surgery, and Capnograph. This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a great team dedicated to providing 1st opinion care to a large client base, with experienced nursing and veterinary colleagues. You’ll be joining a team of 3 Vets, 11 RVNs, 2 with a BVNA Certificate in Dentistry and 1 studying towards ISVPS Dental certificate and another studying towards ISVPS EC & C, and 7 CCAs.
The Role and Candidate:
- You will have great people skills, have a good general surgical and medical background, and will work well in a team.
- CPD is strongly encouraged and fully funded.
- They’re looking for a Full-Time vet, but they’re quite open for a Part-Time or even Flexible Hours vet too. They want to help you find your best work-life balance.
- They’re looking for an experienced veterinary surgeon, comfortable with all aspects of a first opinion practice, and who is capable of sole charge
- This is a role that is tailored to fit your needs. They can offer you a full-time role, a part-time, or even a flexible work pattern to fit your lifestyle, they’re quite open to finding a rota that works for you. And to help you on your day, they only have short consult blocks to give you time to catch up. Additionally, if you are looking to study for a certificate, they would be very glad to support you.
- Competitive salary up to £65,000 p/a (DOE) FTE
- 5.6 weeks holiday including bank holidays, and after 2 years you get an extra week
- Birthday leave
- Fully funded CPD allowance up to certificate level
- Relocation package
- Fully organised and funded Visa
- Paid professional memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Exclusive discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -032021-19373
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details