Permanent Full-Time Veterinary Surgeon - Merseyside
Type: Small Animal
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside
Practice Type: Part of a group
Team: 9 Vets including one Vet with a certificate in dermatology
Facilities: All three of their sites are well equipped with dental suites, operating theatres, and ultrasound machines. They also have an endoscopy in their Bebington branch and radiography suites and dental x-ray in Bebington and Heswall branches. They have in-house labs; haematology, biochemistry & microscopy.
- Full or Part-Time applications are welcomed. (4-day working week considered)
- No OOH’s
- Just 1 in 4 weekends
Duties: Their varied caseload means their days are split between consultations, surgeries, and ECC. No two days are the same! Case continuity is important to them and they try to offer this wherever possible.
Branch work: Yes, if desired
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 5 weeks holiday per year + birthday leave day
- CPD: £1000 + 3 days per annum (They may also be able to support certificates)
- Over 120 hours+ of additional, in-house, free online courses/content.
- Employee Discounts (cost price on products, 50% off procedures, and set fees)
- Employee Assistance Programme with BUPA
- RCVS Fee Paid
- Relocation support
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Specsavers Free Eye Test (and voucher for glasses for VDU use if applicable)
Ref: JN -082021-21833
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details