Permanent Full-Time Veterinary Surgeon - Northamptonshire
Our client is a referral hospital in the Northamptonshire area and is looking for a full-time Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a permanent basis.
This Northamptonshire-based practice provides veterinary referral services from its local practices. Their referral services include Orthopaedic & Soft Tissue Surgery, Internal Medicine, Oncology & Diagnostic Imaging. Their highly qualified and experienced team uses the most up-to-date diagnostic tools & tests available to veterinary medicine today and they strive to offer the very best treatment options for each case. Round-the-clock in-patient care is provided by their dedicated veterinary & nursing team.
The Role and Candidate:
- This is a full-time role, both 4x10 hours and 5x8 hours patterns are available with Saturday shifts on a rota (with time in lieu). No out-of-hours shifts or on-call.
- Their 1st opinion team enjoys working closely alongside the referral veterinary surgeons, who are certificate holders in a variety of small animal disciplines.
- You will have clinical independence, utilising the well-equipped internal lab alongside in-house endoscopy and on-site CT (as well digital radiography, doppler ultrasonography, purpose-built dental suite, and mobile MRI service).
- The referral teams are ready to help; you will rarely have to refer a case externally, and you can follow the investigations that will be happening in the same building.
- They are the perfect environment for learning new skills and achieving advanced qualifications.
- All of their branches have recently enjoyed full refurbishment to create a truly modern working environment, in-line with other referral hospitals.
The salary will be up to £50,000 p/a depending on experience. Benefits (subject to pro-rata)
• 5 weeks paid holiday, not including bank holidays
• 5 days of paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
Ref: JN -052021-20089
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details