We are currently working with a state-of-the-art, expanding practice based in Bristol that is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them as their Head Veterinary Nurse. This full-time permanent role would suit an enthusiastic head veterinary nurse who is passionate about the provision of high-quality service to patients and clients.
Join a growing, thriving team in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped, spacious, purpose-built clinic where you’ll have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills with the benefit of an interesting and diverse case-load, the support of a fantastic, forward-thinking team while working for a company with strong values.
Our client truly cares about all their team members and the people and pets they look after and want to give more people access to high-quality veterinary care by being affordable and convenient for customers, whilst not compromising on veterinary standards.
You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as they are a growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities. The team is fully supported by a highly experienced team of qualified Nurses and development is a key focus within the team.
The Role and Candidate:
Our client is looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team as their Head Veterinary Nurse. Your standard working hours will be an average of 40 hours per week, including a minimum of 1 in 4 weekends.
You will be an enthusiastic Head Veterinary Nurse who is passionate about the provision of high-quality service to patients and clients. That will be a key participant in the running of our clients' dynamic and forward-thinking clinic in Bristol supporting the rest of the nursing team. Our client is looking for an RVN that is:
- Someone who is both an excellent leader and a fantastic nurse who can encourage and develop the nursing team.
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their professional knowledge and experience and are an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high-quality treatment.
The Remuneration Package:
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client is offering an excellent package that includes:
- Salary up to £30,000 per annum (dependent on experience);
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays;
- RCVS fees covered;
- £300 CPD allowance/ 3 days;
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period);
- Cycle Scheme;
- Free lunch Fridays.
Ref: JN -102020-17314
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details