Permanent Head Registered Veterinary Nurse - Pontefract
We are working with a busy and friendly small animal veterinary practice that is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Head Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a permanent full-time basis.
This established practice is purpose-built to industry-leading standards and has state of the art equipment. They are a friendly team who work well together.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a full-time role, 40 hours per week with 1 in 2 weekends.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting management with the day to day running of the practice
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements, and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
You will share an enthusiasm for clinics, surgical nursing, inpatient care, and have a good rapport with clients. Liking people is as important as liking animals. Our client is looking for someone who is diligent, with good attention to detail, naturally empathetic, and loves being part of a team.
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and no OOH
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, etc) and Uniform
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -022021-18610
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details