Permanent Internal Medicine (ECVIM/ACVIM)) Veterinary Surgeon - London
Type: Small Animal
Location: Central London
Practice: Referal practice
Services/Team: Their Specialists are leaders in their fields, among them pioneers in cutting-edge surgical and diagnostic techniques. This is an exciting opportunity for a medic to join a referral team comprising: Soft tissue surgery, anaesthesia and analgesia, diagnostic imaging, oncology, cardiology, ophthalmology, and dermatology. The practice boasts Karl Storz and Olympus endoscopy equipment, GE Brivo CT machine, digital radiography, and Logiq ER 7 ultrasound machine.
Job Description: Our client is currently looking for a Diplomate of the European College of Internal Medicine (ECVIM) diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) board-certified medicine specialist to join their North-West London based referral clinic
Your role and responsibilities:
- Our client provides ample opportunity for teaching and clinical research, outside of an academic setting. They provide a bespoke client and patient experience with an emphasis on quality and a high commitment to clinical excellence.
- This role will also benefit from support from one of their partner practices.
Essential experience required:
- ECVIM or ACVIM board-certified medicine Specialist
- Effective communication skills within the team, with referral veterinarians, and with clients
- Confidence and skill set to serve as head of a current one-person team (with plans for expansion).
- This is an excellent opportunity for a medic to hone their skills and work with some of the industry's most talented surgeons and Specialists.
- They provide unparalleled medical care to patients and outstanding service to clients.
- They support 30 primary care facilities as part of the Larger Group, a vibrant, forward-thinking partnership of highly respected veterinary practices across the UK, comprising some of the best clinicians in the profession.
Benefits: Competitive salary & package dependant on experience, including enhanced family leave, enhanced sick pay, and many more benefits which include:
- Can offer a flexible working week with 4 days if preferrable
- A generous CPD allowance
- 25 days of annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays, plus your birthday off
- Remuneration for professional fees. RCVS and 1 other governing body
- VDS membership and guidance where needed
- Specsavers free eye test (and voucher for glasses for VDU use if applicable)
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme with BUPA
- Pension scheme – automatic enrolment and completely hassle-free
- Discount for own pets
- Enhanced family leave
- Enhanced sick pay and many more benefits
Ref: JN -032022-24622
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and Lauren will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more detail
Call: 020 3941 0957