Permanent Lead Veterinary Surgeon - Kensington
Type: Small Animal
Location: Kensington, London
Practice Type: They are a well-established group of RCVS accredited, small animal primary care practices that cover the locations of London, Hertfordshire, and Cambridgeshire
Services/Facilities: Alongside all their primary care services they also have four 24-hour continuous care hospitals made up of their highly certified specialists and general practice staff to ensure the highest form of veterinary care for the benefits of pets and clients alike.
- This beautiful clinic in the heart of West London is a short walk from Notting Hill and is looking for a new vet to lead this small but special site.
- You’ll work with a welcoming team and a dedicated client base to provide excellent, kind, and personal clinical care to the area’s pets.
- This role will allow you to be involved with a range of medical and surgical cases, as well as see a good dose of puppies and kittens to brighten your days.
- You will have support from their hospitals which means that you can develop clinically but achieve a great work-life balance too.
- The practice is equipped with digital and dental x-ray, an operating theatre, and a wonderfully renovated waiting room, as well as access to ultrasound and endoscopy for any cases that need this.
- They want people to love the practice they join and as such are looking to structure the role around the right candidate.
Hours: Flexible - will consider full or part-time
- Patient/Clinical Care - Delivering a high level of clinical care to standards in conjunction with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme
- Client Care - The delivery of client satisfaction to an exceptional level as defined by Village Vet. This includes making all your interactions with clients fully focused on delivering value, exceptional service, and warmth to the clients
- Teamwork – Working within the team, to contribute your skills, efforts, and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all time
Salary: Highly competitive salary from £65,000 p/a (DOE)
- Group bonus scheme
- Great rota
- Certifications encouraged and funding available
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus birthday day.
- £1000 CPD allowance with five days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS membership
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Generous sick pay allowance
- BUPA Employee assistance program for 24/7 wellbeing support
- Dedicated line management with a development pathway
- Group free CPD including monthly film readings/journal clubs
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
Ref: JN -012022-23652
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details