Permanent Mixed Animal Veterinary Surgeon - Dungannon, Northern Ireland
Type: Mixed Animal
Location: Dungannon, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
Practice Type: Part of a group
Team: Highly experienced team members
Facilities: Fully-equipped surgery with ultrasound, digital radiography (including dental), laparoscopy, full laboratory facilities etc.
The Role: Will include a flexible mix of clinical work with dairy, beef, and sheep herds covering all Veterinary requirements for beef and dairy herds and sheep flocks, including Reproduction – Fertility and Scanning, Health Plans, Disease Investigation, and much more, along with First Opinion small animal consultations and a great variety of surgical and medical cases, including orthopaedics.
- You must be enthusiastic, motivated and have good communication skills, and be prepared to work as part of a team.
- They believe in a healthy work-life balance.
- Experience is preferred but not essential, as new graduates will be well supported through their graduate program.
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits, depending on experience
Holidays: 6.6 weeks of annual leave including bank holidays with the opportunity to buy and sell holidays
CPD: Generous CPD allowance and Certificates encourages
- 6.6 weeks annual leave, including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- CPD funded and Certificates encouraged
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance scheme
- Employee Discount.
Ref: JN -022022-23980
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details