Permanent Night Registered Veterinary Nurse - Cambridge
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: They are a well-established, RCVS accredited, small animal primary care practice that covers the locations of London, Hertfordshire, and Cambridgeshire
Services/Facilities: Alongside all their primary care services they also have four 24 hour continuous care hospitals made up of their highly certified specialists and general practice staff to ensure the highest form of veterinary care for the benefits of pets and clients alike.
Role: They have a new opening for a Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN) to their dedicated night team within their 24hour hospital in Cambridge
Hours: Night shifts, 7 on 7 off, 45.5 hours/week average
Your role and responsibilities
- You will be working as part of an experienced, and talented dedicated night team consisting of one vet, two RVNs, and a PCA, who are all are incredibly committed to delivering the best possible care to clients and patients.
- They have a highly stimulating and rewarding caseload and this is, therefore, a fantastic opportunity for an RVN wishing to develop in their Emergency and Critical Care skills and interest, with some of their night nurses already holding advanced certificates in ECC.
- They are looking for a pro-active, dedicated RVN with at least two years of post-registration experience.
Salary: Highly competitive salary - £30,000 to £33,500 p/a (DOE)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Additional paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with two days off to attend (higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Access to over 150 hours of pre-recorded CPD delivered by Group expert clinicians and nurses
- Gym membership discount
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Ref: JN -012022-23610
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details