Permanent Night Registered Veterinary Nurse - Camden, North London
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a full-time permanent Night Registered Veterinary Nurse to work at a well-established, busy 24-hour Veterinary Hospital in North West London. This role is to join their successful night team on 7 nights on / 7 nights off rota.
Our client is a progressive, forward-thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium-sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals, and a referral centre. They are based across London, Hertfordshire, and Cambridge. They believe in supporting and investing in their staff, investing in facilities, and ensuring that their clients and pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Their staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and they offer career progression within the group. They have a strong recognisable brand and are looking for people who share their vision and culture. They have over 330 staff members across 32 sites and are very proud of their achievements and reputation in the veterinary profession.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a permanent full-time position where you will be working 45 hours a week on 7 nights on 7 off rota.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To always give gold standard care to all patients and clients
- To uphold practice protocols and standards within the clinic and support your colleagues to do the same
- Ensure all work that is carried out is correctly documented, priced, and communicated to clients
- Develop good relationships with clients, running clinics and appointments
- Must be prepared to become a clinical coach
You will be joining a practice whose vision is "To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit".
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive salary and benefit that include:
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with 2 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Ref: JN -022021-18745
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details