Permanent Night Registered Veterinary Nurse - Halesowen
We are working with a small animal practice in Halesowen, West Midlands that is currently looking for a confident Night Registered Veterinary Nurse on a permanent full-time basis.
They have 6 branches in and around the Birmingham area. They have lots to offer patients, with an onsite CT scanner at the main hospital and access to an MRI scanner when needed. They have a K-laser, ultrasound, dental Xray, endoscopy, digital X-ray, and a full complement of support staff to allow our nurses to be very hands-on within their role.
They have vets that hold certificates in Imaging, Surgery, Cardiology, and Medicine and nurses that have certificates in ECC, Feline medicine, and Exotics and zoo animals. They actively encourage continual development and will support you with further qualifications.
They have 26 vets, 25 RVNs, 7 SVNs, 12 Vet auxiliaries, 16 receptionists, and a fantastic administrative team. They work closely with a lot of local charities to ensure the animals in their care get the medical attention that they need.
- An exciting opportunity has become available to join our clients' team in Birmingham.
- They are looking for a caring and enthusiastic night owl to join their team.
- You will work 1 week of days, 1 week of nights, and then a week off.
- On your night week, you will work alongside the night vet to triage calls, assist the vet with any emergencies and care for inpatients in the hospital.
- They provide OOH cover for 7 branches at the main Halesowen hospital.
- During your day week, you will be involved in all aspects of nursing, including, theatre, lab, inpatients, and consultations
They are seeking a confident and competent RVN that enjoys working as part of a large and dynamic team- ideally with a particular interest in night work or a certificate in ECC.
The Package: (Subject to Pro Rata)
- 4 weeks paid holiday, not including bank holidays
- 3 days paid CPD leave
- £550 CPD allowance per annum
- RCVS Membership paid
- Service-based holiday entitlement increases
- VDS cover
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Plus much much more
Ref: JN -102021-22529
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details