Permanent Night Veterinary Surgeon - Bolton
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Their 24-hour ECC Hospital is a bustling, buzzing hub that treats both its own cases and those from nearby group clinics, too. Here, you’ll have access to brilliant facilities, limitless learning opportunities, and receive a heck lot of support from a spirited and supportive team.
Team: This is a close-knit, multi-talented bunch, with loads of specialisations that enable them to work on difficult and complex cases from start to finish. When poorly pets come into their hospital, everyone bands together to care for them. That includes medical stabilisation from their emergency inpatient team, assessment from their imaging team (with their in-house CT scanner), and complex orthopaedic surgery from their team of surgeons.
- If you feel strongly about the same things they do, you’ll feel at home with their friendly, motivated team.
- You’ll make a difference to the health of animals who might not otherwise get that chance.
- Your caseload will be varied and interesting, and you’ll get plenty of opportunities to advance your ECC skills.
Hours: A part-time 7 on 14 off rota (with other, flexible shift patterns available)
What They’re After:
- They’re seeking people who like to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in. You’ll be part of a busy team of clinicians and given opportunities you may have never thought possible. They want their teams to always be developing and growing, while also helping the pet-owning community with the cost of caring, for what is often their best friend.
- You really love what you do and want to make a big difference.
- You feel as strongly as they do about their social mission.
- You can empathise with the owner and the patient.
- You enjoy the buzz and liveliness of a fast-paced environment.
- You’re excited by the opportunity to get stuck into a varied caseload.
- You’re keen to grow your technical capability and be part of a friendly and multi-talented team.
- You’ve got great ECC skills.
- You’re able to work seamlessly with our day team.
Salary: Salary scale: £50,000-£70,000 (FTE £92,000) p/a, dependent on skills and experience
- Excellent development and training opportunities
- 6 weeks of holiday per year
- 52 weeks sickness Benefit, private healthcare and a free employee assistance program (awarded after 12 months of service)
- RCVS and VDS fees paid.
- Contributory pension scheme
- CPD funded to diploma level.
- A collaborative culture
- A varied, interesting and challenging career
Ref: JN -122023-30257
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details