Permanent Night Veterinary Surgeon - St Albans, Hertfordshire
Type: Small Animal
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Practice: Part of a group
Facilities: Their facilities are modern complete including full digital diagnostic facilities, on-site laboratory, full operating theatres, separate dog and cat hospital wards, ultrasound, laparoscopy equipment, dental suite, big staff room, and ample parking on site.
Team: They have a very experienced and empathetic team of vets, nurses, and support staff who make this a great place to work.
Role: This role is responsible for delivering clinical care to the hospital’s patients and client care to their owners. This includes making all interactions with clients fully focused on delivering value, exceptional service, and bringing warmth to the clients.
Hours: 7 on 21 off. 19:00-09:00 (night shifts) 7 days on Monday – Sunday, 3 weeks off.
Weekends: 1 in 3
OOHs: Overnight role
- Patient/Clinical care – Working to a high level of clinical care within a team. The group prides itself on working to a very high standard of care and supports RCVS Practice Standards Scheme
- Client care – They strive for exceptional levels of client service and satisfaction
- Teamwork – Working within your team, and the wider hospital teams, to contribute your skills, efforts, and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all times.
- Management team – You will be fully supported and developed to allow you to grow and achieve your full potential.
Salary: Highly competitive salary - reflective of skills and experience
- Group bonus scheme
- Great rota
- Certifications encouraged and funding available
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus birthday day.
- £1000 CPD allowance with five days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable).
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS membership
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Generous sick pay allowance
- BUPA Employee assistance program for 24/7 wellbeing support
- Dedicated line management with a development pathway
- Group free CPD including monthly film readings/journal clubs
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
Ref: JN -012022-23591
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details