Permanent Part-time/Weekend Veterinary Surgeon, Peterborough
Our client has a space in their team for a weekend vet and/or part time hours during the week. The Hospital’s day team works from 8.30 am – 6.30 pm Saturdays and Sundays with their dedicated night time taking over between 6 pm and 9 am.
Our client's practice is a large RCVS accredited hospital with a roomy reception area and four consultation rooms, with branches across North Cambridgeshire and South Lincolnshire. The nurses utilize one of these rooms for discharging patients and holding their puppy, diet, and geriatric classes. The Hospital is fully computerised and very well equipped including Digital Xray, Ultra Sound, ECG, Rigid & Flexible Endoscopes, Diathermy, fully pumped dental tub table, and full Ultrasonic kit, Isoflurane, Cryo Surgery, ASIF kits, Incubator, Operating Microscope, and a very well equipped laboratory.
The Role and Candidate:
Do you want to work within a forward-thinking, dynamic, and evolving small animal Hospital? With friendly, supportive, and motivated colleagues? Our client has a space in their team for a weekend vet and/or part-time hours during the week. The Hospital’s day team works from 8.30 am – 6.30 pm Saturdays and Sundays with their dedicated night time taking over between 6 pm and 9 am.
Who are they looking for:
- An enthusiastic veterinary surgeon who is passionate about delivering high standards of care to both patients and clients.
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their own professional knowledge and experience
- Someone with strong organisational skills.
- Hold an appropriate qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS
In return, our client is offering an excellent package including:
- Salary between £32,700 - £70,000 pro-rata p/a (DOE)
- 6.6 weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays.
- A minimum of £1,750 and a 5-day CPD allowance - more funding is available for relevant qualifications.
- RCVS fees and one other professional membership fee are covered.
- Health shield plan.
- Company pension.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- A growing list of flexible benefits such as the ability to buy and sell annual leave
Ref: JN -042022-24750
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details